Rules: You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you.
- I suffer from claustrophobia – I’m told it’s likely because I almost drowned when I was 3.
- I am conservative in action, very liberal in thinking.
- I have 6 tattoos, the first was in 1986; I was amazed the surgeon was able to save the one on my breast (much “deflated” but still there).
Sigh. Perhaps not so conservative in action.
- I’m a computer geek.
- I’m known for my humour and laughter.
- I have absolutely no sense of direction.
- I am a disaster in the kitchen ~ as in I hurt myself, not that I can’t cook.
- I still have no career path ~ seriously. Where I am today is more from a match of interests and skills and not planning.
- Here’s an ultimate irony, I’ve never been fond of pink.
- I hate driving.
- I’m a bookworm ~ will likely ready about 100 books this year.
- I can’t watch the news on TV; I end up yelling at the broadcasters because of missing information or inaccurate information.
- I apparently have an emotional attachment to my Blackberry.
- I’m a huge fan of professional cycling.
- I’m a huge fan of NCAA college basketball; I never miss the “Road to the Final 4” tournament.
- Another irony, I’m married to a photographer and hate having my photo taken.
- Housekeeping is the LAST thing I do at home.
- I’m a very picky eater, made all the worse since I’ve gone mostly vegetarian.
- I hate the changes to the music and the ghost image of Anakin at the end of the Return of the Jedi.
- In a family of gardeners, I am the only black thumb and have no idea why people continue to give me plants.
- I’m an old man magnet; many old men just walk up to me and start talking. Vince thinks it’s hilarious having been there when it happens.
- I think sharing a bed is cruel and unusual punishment; not even a king size bed works.
- I can’t sleep in a room with a ticking clock.
- I can’t sleep if a clock is facing me/my side of the bed.
- I am known for my accessories (earrings, necklaces and purses).
#26: I have never been afraid to walk my own path, and many would say I take delight in being unique. Perhaps it’s true; I would rather be “me” than act how someone expects me to.
#27: Contradictions only make things more interesting.