Vince and I had cleared and set up the living room for a “studio” photo shoot. The client cancelled 10 minutes prior to the appointment time.
We decided to take advantage of the set up and ended up taking some bird photos.
Here is the one I quickly chose for myself. Yes, they did actually stay on the branch long enough to take a picture. No fighting either. Amazing moment.
Left to right:
- Wintergreen (parrotlet) – 1.5 years old;
- Sabrina (pied cockatiel) – 9 years old;
- Perry (pearl cockatiel) – 12 years old;
- Indy (grey cockatield) – 24 years old;
- Mungojerrie (albino cockatiel) – 3.5 years old;
- Aja (peach-faced lovebird) – 7 years old;
- Jasper (peach-faced/blue mask cross lovebird) – 6 years old.