Just thought I’d list everything I take in terms of prescriptions and supplements.
- Prescription: Insulin – NovoRapid
- Prescription: Insulin – NPH
- Prescription: Metformin – also for diabetes – morning and evening
- Prescription: Letrozole – blocking estrogen production
- Coenzyme Q10 – antioxidant; for heart health, gum health, and anti-cancer
- Quercetin with bromelain – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Indole-3-carbinol – blocks estrogen-receptor sites
- Omega 3 – heart, brain and digestive health, arthritis and joint health
- Calcium + vitamin D – osteoporosis, anti-cancer
- Melatonin – insomnia, osteoporosis, anti-cancer
Phew. That’s quite a list, eh?
In the morning I take metformin, quercetin, calcium and vitamin D (4 pills total).
I use insulin at breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime.
At dinner I take metformin, quercetin, calcium, vitamin D, letrozole, CoQ10, I-3-C, Omega 3 and melatonin (9 pills total).
I truly believe each and every one is helping me stay healthy and stay cancer free. I get that there are no guarantees, but mental health is also factoring in here.